Friday, September 18, 2009

The Shirt off my Back...

The first set of official Lapham Peak Trail Runner shirts have already come and gone and I’m getting ready to place a new order… The shirts we used can be viewed on the Road Runner Sports site:

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/RRM905/

Check out Brad and my brother Steve sporting the new LPTR threads at the Superior Sawtooth 100 this past weekend! Ooohhhhh… Ahhhhh….

Sizes run a little big as I can wear a medium and can almost get away with a small (as buff as I am!)

Shirts have a small LPTR logo on the back (as pictured in yellow and black below the blog header) and the words “Lapham Peak Trail Runners” on the sleeve.

Shirts are $ 22.00 (printed) and you must be able to attend a group run to pick one up (No mailing)! Let me know if you want me to order one for you and what size you will need - pay when you pick the shirt up.

Kevin@conradschmitt.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I recognized both of them from the back and that's Kat Yarger on the right, but I don't know who #237 is - guess I only know runners when they're in front of me.

    ReplyDelete