When: Wednesday August 29th, 2012 2:00pm
Early start times for really old slow guys like Jim Blanchard & Jeff Mallach, and late start times for young fast guys like Kevin Grabowski & Zach Bitter are not a problem.
Where: Lapham Peak State Park, Evergreen parking area shelter.
(South of Delafield off of I-94 – exit #285 on County Road C)
What: A recreational 50K trail run consisting of one Ski Race Loop and five Blue loops. If you don’t feel like doing the whole thing, come and run a Blue loop or two or just come for the food & fun.
Aid Station: There will be an aid station set up with a variety of fluids & foods.
Stay for food & beverages: Real food and liquid refreshments will be served at 6:30ish at the shelter.
Why should I attend the 50K Frolic?
1) An excellent excuse to take the afternoon off from work.
2) A perfect tune up for your upcoming fall races.
3) A Dutch guy is providing free food & drink which doesn’t happen too often.
4) It will count toward the total miles of Ultras run for the year.
5) It’s a loop course so there are plenty of opportunities to DNF.
6) Beautiful Sandra Lammers will be the aid station girl.
RSVP to Sandi @
or at Facebook on the Lake Country Running Group or the LPTR page.